Friday, April 18, 2008

Bummer Busted Window

Every morning after I take Valley out walking we have been going over to the house and working for 2 to 4 hours, or until it gets too hot. In the afternoons we have been playing pickle ball then hit the jacuzzi at night. Every once in a while I manage to make it over to the gym. This morning while starting to clean up I was trying to take the ladder down, it's one of those ladders that can extend up really high, and I had never taken it down before. Anyway, as I was trying to get the one slide to come down, Dave made a comment about it isn't that hard to do and started to say that I should move it 1st, but of course I didn't hear that comment and the one slide came flying down and the ladder then fell forward, right thru the spare bedroom window. That was one sound I never wanted to hear, but there it was, Dave just started laughing and said "Oh well, shit happens" of course I wasn't a happy camper. Dave went in and called a window repair place and I am now sitting at the house waiting for them to show up, Dave went out to Home Depot for more supplies for the house. I don't think I will tell Kim and Danny, they will have to read it on the blog to find out about it.
The other day quess who showed up at the RV Resort, the owner of 3 Way Chevrolet again, I wrote about them last year when we were here because they were here too. They are the couple that drive their corvette to the RV restaurant just about every day and who also have 2 Great Danes that are show dogs. Too funny, there is another couple that have a red and black RV that showed up and they were also here when we were here last year, such a small world, ha ha.
That's it for now, we leave on Tuesday and Valentine is going to stay with Kim while we are gone for a month, will see how I can handle not having a dog with us, I sure hope Valley's collar fits Dave for when I take him out for his morning walks.

No comments: