Friday, April 25, 2008

Bodies Revealed & Marshall Gold Discovery

I forgot to mention that Tuesday night after walking around the Resort (ha ha) it started to sprinkle but the next morning it was really raining and cold. Bummer, leave Bakersfield and end up in cold weather again. It did stop raining and like I said in the last blog we went into Rocklin to Camping World and got the new dish thing so we are able to get TV.

Thursday, we went into Sacramento and went to “BODIES REVEALED” An Exhibition of Real Human Bodies, which is being shown around the world. One hell of a fascinating exhibit, look it up on the web and if you get a chance to go, it is worth the $26.00 to see it. www.bodiesrevealed.com
Kim and Danny being in the medical field would really find this fascinating but even if you aren’t in the medical field it is really something to see. One thing to remember, it is 99% men’s bodies and some are well hung and some are not, but all the bodies are of oriental descent, very small frames. It is really something to see the whole human body and I mean every bit of the human body.

Today, Friday, we went to Marshall Gold Discovery State Historic Park. This is where James Marshall found some gold flakes and sparked one of history’s largest human migrations. Oh my gosh, I’m back to history lessons again, Native People, Chinese Immigrants, African American settlers, how we settled some of the Mexican American stuff, enough is enough. I guess, living full time in a motor home I am going to have to learn to like history, sorry but I think I’m too old for this stuff.
At night here in this Resort(ha ha) Dave and I go and practice Ping Pong, then we play Pool. I have won 1 game so far, but I do come close, I just shoot and get lucky with the shots, Dave is really good at the game, I think he likes it better then the physical games we play because I have good eye coordination then he does, besides the age thing. Give him credit for still putting up with me though because I sure don’t give him a break. (like hell I don’t)

No comments: