Thursday, March 22, 2007

Thursday March 22, 2007 today is the last day of the FMCA Rally and we have had a really good time. The final count on the fair grounds was 3,820 family coaches, 260 exhibitor live-in coaches, 556 display coaches and 194 demo units to drive. Don't know how many vendors stayed in motels but I know it was a lot. They did sell a aerial photo, which we purchased, of all the rigs parked, hopefully Dave can scan it and we can post the picture on our website. It's the last day, I'm really tired, I have walked so much that I'll write more later. We head out for Florida tomorrow morning, we have appointments at one of the DMV's for new driver licenses, and I'll explain that more on my next blog. Need dinner now before the Oak Ridge Boys concert, will write later.

No comments: