Tuesday, January 02, 2007

January 2, 2007 1st off let me start with HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICKEY ALVIS, 48 yrs young.
Hope everyone had a safe and Happy New Year, Dave and I stayed at the house in Bakersfield and baby sat the dogs, Kim and Danny went to Danny's sisters house for New Years. Dave and I went out to Macaroni Grill for dinner then back to the house had some wine and fell asleep on the couch, me, and chair for Dave. We woke up at 10 min. after midnight and went to bed, very exciting evening. Hope you all had a more exciting evening.
Today, like I said earlier, is Vickey birthday and she, Danielle, and Joann drove up to Bakersfield to see Kim's house and take a tour of Grimmway, where Danny works. Even though Dave and I went on this tour last July, I went again because it is very interesting. Dave drove down to Simi Valley to help Alex get a computer and take Kim's and my jewelery to the Jeweler we know there to have them appraised and pictures taken for insurance purposes, so he wasn't around to hang out with the girls. We (Kim, me, Vickey, Danielle, and Joann) first went out to lunch at BJ's, then I took them by the trailer park that Dave and I are staying at, then on to Grimmway for the carrot factory tour.
This is our last week here, we will pull out on Friday and park in front of Kim's for the night then Saturday head out for Las Vegas. We will be there for 2 weeks then start towards Simi Valley because we have to be at the Golf Course the 1st weekend of February for the bridal faire. Then we hit the road for Arizona again, we have a rally to go to there, after that I'll have to let everyone know when I know. The one thing I do know is we are planning on not coming back to Bakersfield until then end of May for Kim's graduation then I guess we will be staying until after the wedding. I know in April we will be in Oregon again, so Marty watch out.
That's my short update for now, will write again later.

No comments: