Thursday, April 01, 2010

Sharing a joke

Dave's Aunt Wilma just sent us a joke in our 32nd Anniversary card.

Title is "A Day In Court"

An attorney was questioning a "little old lady" and asked her, How old are you? She replied, I'm eighty.
He then said, will you please tell me in your own words what happened the night of April 1st.
She said, there I was sitting in my swing on my front porch on a warm spring evening when a young man comes creeping up on my porch and sat down beside me.
Attorney asked, did you know him?
She said no but he sure was friendly.
He asked, what happened after he sat down beside you?
She said that he started rubbing her thighs.
He asked, did you tell him to stop and if not, why not?
She replied, it felt so good, nobody has done that since my Albert died 20 years ago.
Attorney asked, what happened next?
She said, then be began to rub my breasts.
He asked, did you try to stop him then and if not why not?
she said, his rubbing made me feel all alive and excited, I haven't felt that good in years, in fact by then I was feeling so spicy that I just laid down and told him, "take me young man, take me now".
Attorney asked, did he take you?
She replied, Hell no, he just yelled, "April Fools" and was running away and that's when I shot him, that little S.O.B.

No comments: