Monday, August 17, 2009

Happy 2nd Anniversary Kim and Danny/Happy b/day Uncle Renzo

Just posted an update the other day but wanted to say to Kim and Danny "Happy 2nd Anniversary" and "Happy Birthday" to Uncle Renzo.
I did the 5 miles by myself today, Dave took Bob to the Dealership so Bob's car could be looked at before we leave. I did mostly walking but included some jogging which I am paying for with my knee tonight. I am going to have surgery when we get back to Arizona, I can't handle being layed up.
We are headed out tomorrow for Eureka and staying at the Elks Lodge there, plan on being at Elkton, Oregon on Friday the 21st.
There are 4 of us rigs travelling together right now, but we have been in touch with people from the Mexican Caravan we were on, and some of them are in Oregon/Washington now and want to meet up with us, so this should be interesting.

No comments: