Friday, September 26, 2008

Springville, Utah now

We left Baker City Oregon at 7am this morning and decided to drive to Springville, Utah which is right outside of Provo to meet up with our friends a day early. I did most of the driving today, about 7 to 8 hours, thru Oregon, Idaho then almost to Ogdon Utah. The only reason I started driving was because as we were leaving the RV Park this morning, we hadn't reached the highway yet, Dave jumped up because he had forgotten to take his pills before we left. Once he jumped up and ran to the back, the coach was still moving, I jumped into the drivers seat and started driving. He said "are you going to drive" and I said "yes" he left the drivers seat so I might as well take over. (when I say this we weren't in any danger of crashing, we really weren't moving that fast and it was kind of an open area) It was a long boring drive thru Idaho, flat lands and really nothing to see, my kind of driving, Dave got to read and and relax until Ogden, then the construction started and the traffic picked up. I was a nervous wreck thank god he was driving.
Anyway, we are 1 day ahead of schedule now so we are going to plan on heading to Colorado tomorrow and stop and do some touring around before we go to visit my niece in Littleton Colorado on Monday, I believe, so Marisa don't expect us any earlier.

No comments: