Monday, December 04, 2006

We’re Back, and had a wonderful time.
Before I get started on the highlights of our trip let me get out the GOOD NEWS FIRST! Our daughter, Kim, got engaged on November 11, 2006 with a wonderful man, Danny Gonzalez. The wedding date, last I heard, is August 11, 2007 so mark your calendars for that date. Dave and I are really happy, they have been together for almost 3 ½ years and Danny is really a saint to put up with her. He’s the only room mate she has been able to keep, all the others have left on a bad note.(ha ha) She will also be graduating in May of 2007 so we will all be having a busy year, but very expensive for Dave and I. Once that ring is on her finger though, all the expenses after that fall on Danny’s shoulders. Maybe I shouldn’t be posting this, if Danny reads this he just might back out, TOO LATE DANNY YOUR STUCK NOW, HA HA!!!
Love ya, and welcome to the family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thankyou Jeriette and David . I am very excited to be apart of this family. You are right i am the only roomate who has stayed and put up with your daugther and its because i have her on check (J/K). Thank you and can wait to marry your daugther. See ya soon.
Love Danny

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Kim and Danny! We have this posted on our calendar so hopefully we will get an invite! :)