Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Last posting until we get back from Florida and our cruise thru the Panama Canal.

Tuesday, November 7, 2006 still in Havasu and the weather is about 88 degrees today, really warm and not much wind, thank goodness. I did another load of laundry, getting ready to leave on Thursday. God I need a washer and dryer, on the next coach, if there is one, I will have one.

Wednesday, November 8, 2006 today the weather is suppose to be 90 degrees, it’s getting warmer. At 10:30 a.m. I had a hair appointment and got myself a body perm. When Dave picked me up all he said was “did you want your hair that high”? Why doesn’t he just come out and say he doesn’t like it, but I don’t care I like it. We decided we are going to leave tomorrow about 5 a.m. to Bakersfield. There is no way I’m going to do a blog while in Florida or on the curise, will have to do a recap when we get back. So don’t think I’ve quit writing but you won’t hear from me until the beginning of December.

No comments: